Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How to Run Batman Arkham City

You need to download and install the game first.


Files Required to Run the Game
1. Crack - This includes the crack and the essential files to run the game.
2. Alcohol 52% ( Free Version
3. SPTD Drivers
Alcohol + SPTD Drivers package here.


Follow the instructions carefully now.
1. Install the game


2.Extra the Crack folder and Copy and Paste the 'Binaries' folder inside the game folder. Replace the files when asked.

3. Install Alcohol 52% and install everything which is asked in the installation. ( do no install the Alcohol Toolbar ) Also install the SPTD drivers ( x64 for 64bit OS and x86 for 32bit OS )

4. Mount the mini image to the Virtual drive created by Alcohol 52% and go to Virtual Drive options and set the Region as 'Not set'

5. Run the A.C.I.D. Wizard which got installed with Alcohol 52%


6. Now go Inside the 'Binaries > Win32' Folder of the game and delete two files. 'paul.dll' and 'lang.ini'

7. Now go to Binaries > Win32 and run the BmLauncher.exe
8. Wait for 3-4 minutes and the game should start.

If you have problem with any of the following steps, leave a comment below.



13 comments:

  1. I can't mount the crack with alcohol 52%. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get any error in Alcohol 52%?
    Have you added a virtual drive via Alcohol 52%?

    Once its mounted it would look like this in Alcohol 52%
    http://i.imgur.com/0q9g3.png

    It won't show anything in My Computer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do it with DAEMON Tools Lite? I can mount it with that. I don't have an error with Alcohol 52%, but I opened the file and it won't mount there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check if its mounted. Open your Alcohol 52% and check if MI-BAC is mounted.

    You need to hide it later with ACID, and need it to run with securom with the drivers which you installed.And so it won't work with Daemon tools lite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *facepalm* Sorry for wasting your time. I realised what I did wrong. Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the above and keep getting a message to put in the original CD?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check the other post ( securom error ) it should help
    http://batman-arkham-city-pc.blogspot.com/2011/11/fixing-batman-arkham-city-securom-error.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. please reply 1people im getting an error when i click bmlauncher -- failed to load bm hame/localization/pc/int somethin like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Worked once, and now it tells me to insert original disk instead of the back up.... please help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i get an error message saying 'fingerprint error' :( what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it says the cd/dvd rom not found and i dont have any cd or dvd of it... i have downloaded it from net for free...
    i have install it and when i start the launcher it says that the cd/dvd rom not fount or wrong...
    what do i do....

    ReplyDelete
  12. My game won't save. What do I do?
    (I'm Brazilian, sorry if I commited any error)

    ReplyDelete
  13. where is the binaries

    ReplyDelete